What is the thing/skill/ fact that you learnt from each core workshop?
- Create a fanzine
- Design a calligram
- Make a portrait out of found objects
What was the most difficult task you had to do?
- Come up with an idea I wanted to design for my fanzine and also the message I wanted to get across to my audience.
What was the most useful thing you learnt?
- The most useful thing I learnt was in Mark Making. I used my brain to create tools and use them to create different textures, I think this was the most useful thing I’ve learnt so far because its taught me to be inventive so I can achieve what I originally planned out to do.
What do you want more of?
- I would like to do more lessons on Illustrator because even though I am very familiar with using Illustrator, I wanted to push myself and see what creative things I can do.
What was the most interesting practitioner that you researched and why?
- The most interesting practitioner I researched was Noma Bar. His work is incredible and has inspired me to be more creative.
What are you most proud of?
- I am most proud of my fanzine. I enjoyed every minute coming up with different ideas and finalising it into a magazine where everyone else’s fanzine is incorporated too.