These are photographs of my final zine for screen print.
This is my 8 page mock up zine that I have done with a partner. I added a belly band and a sicker to make it look more professional.
Today we started experimenting with different materials which we could use in our animation, the outcome of mine have been placed on a photocopier and copied using different props that I have handmade. I really like how they came out and it taught me that overthinking things can lead to minimal work but coming up with a quick idea can change the way you work.
This is a photo of my chosen song by Calvin Harris- Summer and I have highlighted the lyrics I will be using in my animation.
This is a rough storyboard for my animation, at this stage I have already chosen the music and decided what props I am going to use. I will use handmade props made from paper and have different backgrounds using coloured card along with a sunny sky which I will photograph at the end.
This is my final 8 page booklet for the Petticoat Lane project. I love the outcome of this piece, I like how the dark blue photos fit in with the bold orange typography and I think they just fit in so well.
These are some of my final photos from my darkroom induction; there are a variation of negative photos and actual photos that I went out for my background. I really like the outcome of them but it was a hard job to make them perfect.